When construction of the Saint Lawrence Seaway in 1958 flooded Mille Roches and Moulinette, the two communities merged as Long Sault and moved away from the seaway path.
Sections below provide additional information and links about Long Sault travel and tourism, maps, recreation, government and transportation.
Note: The ePodunk database includes many places that are no longer populated communities. These may include rural crossroads, hamlets, ghost towns or settlements that have been absorbed by nearby cities or towns.
ePodunk is not affiliated with any entity represented in its databases.
ePodunk also provides links to Web sites presented by government agencies, newspapers,
ski areas, inns and other enterprises.
The company is not affiliated with these sites, nor is it responsible for their content.
Post cards are vintage images from the early 1900s. They are not intended to depict current views.